Thursday, February 3, 2011

Okay, YOU decide

There seems to be some question about whether dogs or cats are the smarter creature. My own servant, Cat, refuses to give her opinion publicly, although I have overheard her bragging about Big Stupid (who Cat calls Maggie) and the dumb dog's ability to follow complex commands and retrieve every toy by name.

Like many humans. she fails to understand that unlike a dog, we cats will never lower ourselves to do silly tricks like sit on command to get a dog biscuit. I mean, really. Talk about undignified.

I've decided to simply present the situation to you and allow you to make up your own mind. You will see pictures of me, the dignified creature sitting on the back of a chair in the warm house, looking out the window, and Big Stupid, stuck on the porch on a chain until Cat remembers to let her in.

So tell me, which are smarter, cats or dogs?

Tabby

P.S. If you're looking for the perfect Valentine's gift, check out "Be Mine, Valentine" from Turquoise Morning Press -- Cat and 11 of her friends have wonderful stores in it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Cat...didn't we have this conversation last weekend? haha I still say cats are smarter. And by that I mean common sense smarter.

    Your pets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!
    Cats rule. Dogs drool!
    so say my two cats.

    The dog? He's too busy rolling over for a pepperoni to give an opinion.

    ReplyDelete